- Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Materials which allow electric current to pass through them are good conductors of electricity and which does not allow electric current to pass through them are good conductors of electricity
- We should not experiment or play with the electrical appliances
- Some liquids are good conductor of electricity and some are bad conductors of electricity
- Most liquids that conduct electricity are solutions of acids, bases and salts
- The process of depositing a layer of any desired metal on another material by means of electricity is called electroplating
- The passage of an electric current through a conducting liquid causes chemical reactions. The resulting effects are called chemical effects of current.
- Electric current produces magnetic effect