The hot and strong which blow during summer season is called heat stroke.
- When a person suffered from heat stroke he/she feels tired, giddy, headache and burning sensation while urination.
- In case of heat stroke, a person should immediately move to a cool place.
- A glass of lemonade helps to cool the body.
- Heat stroke may also lead to bleeding nose in that case apply an ice pack on the nose and head to stop bleeding.
- A person with a nose bleed should be made to sit down with head held back.