- Natural Vegetation-Very Short Answer Questions
- Which forest regions of India are also known as 'Rain Forests'?
- Write the names of the typical trees of the Evergreen Forests.
- How is it that the main regions of the Monsoon forests is the interior of the Southern Peninsula?
- What are Littoral forests or Tidal forests? Name the principal trees that grow in these forests.
- Give two characteristics of tidal forests.
- What are Sundarbans?
- Describe the type of vegetation found in the Deccan Plateau and in the Thar Desert respectively.
- Classify the following trees as Soft-wood and Hard wood trees: Fir, Pine, Teak, Spruce, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Chir, Sal, Shisham and Silver
- Give one important use of each of the following types of trees:(i) Sundri (ii) Sandalwood (iii) Rosewood.
- Name any three trees found in monsoon deciduous forests and state one use of each of these trees.
Click here for answers