Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions:
- The Rajdhani Express departs _______ 3 p.m. ______ Mumbai.
- Human sacrifices were practiced ______ some of the tribes living in this area .
- I received his message _______ 6'o clock ______ the morning.
- _______ last month I have seen him but once.
- ______rice they had curry.
- His fever has taken a turn for the better ______yesterday.
- She has spent all her life _______ Hyderabad.
- I saw him felling a big tree ______just a hatchet.
- Come and sit ______ me.
- Nobody _______ you knows the truth.
1. at, from 2. by 3. at, in 4. since 5. besides 6. since 7. in 8. with 9. by, beside 10. but/except