Combine each set of Simple sentences into one Complex sentence containing a Noun clause: -
1. He is wrong. I am sure of it.
2. You deceived him. That was his complaint.
3. The train will arrive at a certain time. Do you know the time?
4. All the planets except for Pluto travel round the sun the same way and in the same plane. I have often told you this truth.
5. He will waste his time. That is certain.
6. Where have you put my hat? Tell me.
7. He is short-tempered. I like him all the same.
8. Is it time for the train to start ? Ask the guard.
9. It is going to rain. I am sure of it.
10. Something may be worth doing, It is only worth doing well.
11. He is a sincere worker. No one can doubt this fact.
12. He said something. I did not hear it.
13. How did you find that out? Tell me.
14. You have made a mistake. I think so.
15. Who wrote Shakuntala? Can you tell me that?
- I am sure that he is wrong,
- His complaint was that you deceived him.
- Do you know when the train will arrive?
- I have often told you that all the planets except for Pluto travel round the sun the same way and in the same place.
- It is certain that he will waste his time.
- Tell me where you have put my hat.
- In spite of the fact that he is short-tempered. I like him.
- Ask the guard if it is time for the train to start.
- I am sure that it is going to rain.
- What is worth doing is worth doing well.
- No one can doubt that he is a sincere worker.
- I did not hear what he said.
- Tell me how you found that out.
- I think that you have made a mistake.
- Can you tell me who wrote Shakuntala?